Search results

1. hiremichaelreid

Shower stops working after water heater replacement

I'm happy with my new Bradford White water heater, but unhappy with the drywall damage and some other issues with the plumber that installed it: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29799 I'm not sure I can directly blame the plumber for the simultaneous failure of my shower when the...
  2. hiremichaelreid

Giant or Bradford White 6 yr vs 10 yr warranty

Hi, I need to replace my water heater since it's started leaking. I tried to replace the anode a few years ago, because of sulfur smell, but the lack of overhead clearance mandated an articulated rod, and I couldn't find an easy local source here in Ottawa, Canada and never got around to it...
  3. hiremichaelreid

Backup Sump and Discharge for frozen line; Zoeller or Hydromatic ?

Hi,... I would appreciate advice on a backup sump system. I've owned a home for 2 years and am a moderately handy plumbing amateur, but I've been researching this issue a lot the past few weeks. Had 1" of water in the basement 4 weeks ago due to a frozen discharge line. The line is about 60...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks