Search results

1. Dbinaz

I need cold water!!

Ok, what size of tank would I need? Only 2 of us here. Showers are 5-10mins each and we have one regular head and another rain head above. I found these http://www.plastic-mart.com/class.php?cat=33 http://www.plastic-mart.com/class.php?cat=109 Would need some sort of shut off valve in...
  2. Dbinaz

I need cold water!!

I am going to have these guys come and do an energy audit http://www.savenrg.com Start with that, that should cool the attic down and at the same time lower my energy consumption. Now if I had a holding tank in the garage and insulate it, would that be enough to keep it a reasonable temp...
  3. Dbinaz

I need cold water!!

there were no showers tho correct? Just sinks and fountains? How much GPH does an average shower use?
  4. Dbinaz

I need cold water!!

sorry guys, I never got an email responses from this so I never came back to it. hj is excatly right, it's also a problem of the mains. So no amount of running time is going to give me cool water. One thing I thought of was using a hot water tank as just a water tank and keeping it inside the...
  5. Dbinaz

I need cold water!!

I need more than a few degrees. I haven't checked, but I am sure the attic is 120F+. They make pool coolers, why not shower cooler?
  6. Dbinaz

I need cold water!!

I live in Phoenix and have a brand new house. All the lines are PEX and run through the attic. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how hot an attic is in Phoenix in summer. Anyway, I can't get cold water cause of this. I need to have cold water in the shower. The water is even hotter than I like...
  7. Dbinaz

Removing clean out cap?

ahh....so I want the one closest to the house. That one comes off easy. Thanks, Derek
  8. Dbinaz

Removing clean out cap?

Hi, I have 2 caps sticking out in front of the house. One closer to the house and one parallel to it abuot 2ft from the other. I assume the one closer to the street goes to the sanitary sewer. I tried to remove it but it twists and does not come off. Yet the one closer to the house does...
  9. Dbinaz

2 Valves on one zone?

it's actually for a drip system. I was just kind of leary if there would be enough current to fully open both valves? Or a strain on the timer? I may run another wire, but it's not going to be an easy run. Derek
  10. Dbinaz

2 Valves on one zone?

Is it ok to control 2 valves from 1 zone? Seems my "installer" took some shortcuts. Or should it be one valve per zone? Thanks, Derek
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks