Search results

1. J

Wiring schematic needed

I bought a new circuit board for my Goodman GMP100-4 furnace (the blower came on and off periodically without command for heat or air). The new board B1809913 did not come with a wiring schematic. Everything seemed straight forward in connecting but the air conditioning won't come on. I...
  2. J

furnace fan starts without thermostat

Thanks folks, I'll try your ideas. Sounds like that is probably the problem. Thanks again,
  3. J

furnace fan starts without thermostat

I have a forced air furnace. The air circulation fan has started coming on whenever it pleases. Even with the thermostat shut off. There is only two position for fan and they are "on" and "auto". Is there a sensor on the furnace itself which allows the fan to turn on? Any help is appreciated.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks