Search results

1. S

My sink is burping

Thanks for the replies. It is an old house (1923), but the bathroom is just about finished being newly renovated. As part of the renovation, we moved the locations of both the sink and the toilet. We did not have this problem before. It sounds like my contractor screwed up. The "burp"...
  2. S

Sealing Tile Grout

Our contractor just installed 2-inch hexagonal floor tile in our bathroom with a white grout. I have heard in the past that the grout should be sealed, and that this can be a painstaking process. Is it true that white tile grout should be sealed, and if so, is there a certain product and/or...
  3. S

My sink is burping

Our contractor just installed our toilet and sink, and I noticed this morning that whenever you flush the toilet a small "burp" of water comes out of the sink drain. What causes this, and is it something I should ask the contractor to fix? Also, please tell me that this water is not sewage...
  4. S

Toilet Too Far From Wall

We are having the bathroom in our old house remodeled. We asked the contractor to install a new Toto toilet in a different location in the bathroom. He said it would be no problem. But now it's installed and is six inches (!) away from the wall. It looks terrible, but he says there's nothing...
  5. S

Toilet Too Far From Wall

We are having the bathroom in our old house remodeled. We asked the contractor to install a new Toto toilet in a different location in the bathroom. He said it would be no problem. But now it's installed and is six inches (!) away from the wall. It looks terrible, but he says there's nothing...
  6. S

Toilet Too Far From Wall

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks