Search results

1. J

leaking tiled shower

Thanks Thanks for all the help. Finally called a plumber. He informed me that it could not possibly be a pan leak because the shower is sunken and below the floor level. I did a good job of troubleshooting but we have a slab leak. GRRRRRR as you said. Never had a home with a slab and never...
  2. J

leaking tiled shower

The actual leak is not visible (no visible water) except for the stain on the wooden LR floor. The house is on a slab and we have been living here for nearly 2 of the 8 years the house has been in existence. Regarding the liner, the builder has a good reputation, but I have my doubts. The hot...
  3. J

leaking tiled shower

The floor and the walls of our shower are tiled. The valve and lever (Delta Monitor) are on a wall shared with the living room . The shower head is on a perpendicular wall and is also shared with the living room. I noticed water marks on the wooden living room floor. I removed the coverplate...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks