Search results

1. Peanut9199

Toto Aquia or Drake II?

I like the Drake more because of what you say about the water spot as well. It is nice to have a dual flush toilet and use only .9gpf than 1.28 but normally what happens is people use the 1.6 gpf flush and so in the long run you would save using the 1.28gpf more. Plus the Drake II has a better...
  2. Peanut9199

In-wall tanks to pair with Toto CT418FG

Yes it will work. We only use the Geberit carriers for our toilets Duravit and Toto. We were going to bring in the Toto but the 2x4 is not available yet and they cost more. Geberit is a better known product then the ones that Toto are carrying.
  3. Peanut9199

There's a reason people come to America

Um.. you know the Rhodes Scholarship isn't open to British people right? It's open to the citizens of 14 specified geographic constituencies, namely: Australia; Bermuda; Canada; Germany; Hong Kong; India; Jamaica & Commonwealth Caribbean; Kenya; New Zealand; Pakistan; Southern Africa (South...
  4. Peanut9199

Whistler December 2010 with Snojokes

You should check the exchange rate we are at par and few times last year above par.
  5. Peanut9199

Water filtration

As long as you use a "Carbon" filter instead of a sediment filter it will remove the chlorine from the water. You can use a "Whole house" or you can use it for the sink and ice maker. http://www.rainfresh.ca/sediment_filters.php http://www.rainfresh.ca/images/CF2.pdf
  6. Peanut9199

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours and hoping it is healthy and lucky.
  7. Peanut9199

Did Toto change warranty period fro 5 yrs to 1 yr??

I've been selling them for 7 years now and since i have it has always been 1 year on parts 5 years on China.
  8. Peanut9199

Toto - Color difference

Cotton is the white that the majority of the suppliers have, Colonial White is a warmer white equal to American Standard white.
  9. Peanut9199

What cleaners to use for cleaning DrakeII CEFIONTECT toilet?

You can use anything unless it has an abrasive in the liquid, even a hard toilet brush may scratch the surface. The whole point of the CEFIONTECT is that when you look at a normal toilet under a microscope you can see little grooves which collect dirt. With the CEFIONTECT is does not have that so...
  10. Peanut9199

Grohe Single-handle intermittent leak

Could it be leaking when the faucet is opened?
  11. Peanut9199

Pat downs

I go to the airports just for the pat downs and i don't even have a flight going out (i'm very lonely) I would go through the body scanner if they let me keep a copy of it i think it looks cool. The future is now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CX9Agzeh-c
  12. Peanut9199

The Other Stall

Same idea she's on a phone and he thinks she's talking to him.
  13. Peanut9199

Toto Drake fill valve leaking.

The Drake uses a TSU24A not a 18 the 18 is for the G-Max 1pc toilet. http://www.guillens.com/Toto/pdf/GMax%20FV%20manual.pdf
  14. Peanut9199

Which Toto can fit here.

I checked the Drake II we have on display and now problem with the rough-in, i have the CST416 Aquia and it is also no problem but i don't have the new Aquia's and i know they differ in the back skirt.
  15. Peanut9199

Toto Aquia - keeps running as though tank is still filling

On the cap where the refill tube connects to has a green insert in it for the Aquia the regular cap does not.
  16. Peanut9199

The Other Stall

A girlfriend sent this, and I found it quite funny, lol. Keystone had a funny commercial like that
  17. Peanut9199

Pat downs

Over the course of the World War II war, 1.1 million Canadians served in the Army, Navy, and Air Force. Of these more than 45,000 lost their lives and another 54,000 were wounded.The financial cost was $21,786,077,519.12, between the 1939 and 1950 fiscal years. By the end of the War, Canada had...
  18. Peanut9199

Good news for some folks...:)

I know Canada sends a lot of people not only for Cancer treatment but for MRI's, Cat scans, major surgery. I can tell you why as well it's because when a nurse or Doctor graduates from a Canadian University they go where the money is and that's the US. We pay nothing here for professionals and...
  19. Peanut9199

Bidet seats, toto neorest, and sitting on the lid

The lids on the Washlets and Neorest's are very thin about a 1/4", i wouldn't risk sitting on them. I went into our showroom and pushed on it with my hand and it gives very easily.
  20. Peanut9199

If you won the lottery for mega bucks, would you quit your plumbing job?

That is my dream vacation, my cousin is getting married this year there.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks