Search results

1. L

Underground Stream?

I start of by stating that all of this was done with a Licensed plumber. Here's what happened: We made a hole and installed a sump pump in one corner. when we dug, water started coming out like crazy, so we went with a stronger sump pump. Although we did this, there was still water...
  2. L

Math problem - Gallons/Minute

I know this is probably a dumb question but I'm blond (lol, kidding) and have been out of school for a couple of years (actually, more than a couple! lol) Here's the math problem: I have 15 inch wide bucket that has 7 inches of water already in it. In 8 minutes, the water rises to 10...
  3. L

French Drains/Footing Problems

Our plumber is licensed and the problem with the footing is not consistent around the entire perimeter. In other words, some sections seem to have this problem, some do not...the excavation of the french drain did not initially reveal this either...it just so happned that the huge rain that...
  4. L

French Drains/Footing Problems

We were installing a french drain system in a basement and discovered that their footing is inadequate and requires reinforcement before we contin ue work. Client insists that it is our responsibility to reinforce footing since we opened up the trench for the french drain and it is no longer...
  5. L

Underground Stream?

We have installed two sump pumps in a basement to handle the Jersey flooding of last week and everything seemed fine until we got an urgent call from our friend whose basement this was ,that the neighbor's lawn has flooded. Could we have inadvertently hit an underground stream? Any ideas what...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks