Search results

1. AZ Contractor

Floor Sink

We just started a restaurant TI and have an issue with the depth of the existing sewer lines. The top of the existing 4" sewer lines are 4 1/2 inches below the bottom of the 4" slab. We need to put in 2 floor sinks. One for a 3 compartment bar sink and one for the beverage station. We...
  2. AZ Contractor

Mop Sink

Is there anything in the plumbing code that states that there is supposed to be an extra cold water supply at a mop sink for chemicals?
  3. AZ Contractor

Who's problem is this?

I'm a GC working on renovating an old restaurant into a new restaurant. Plumbers came in and saw cut the slab to run their new sewer lines. Just below the slab in one area was a bunch of electrical conduits feeding parts of the building and some exterior lamp posts and signs. Some of...
  4. AZ Contractor

Hot water won't stop coming out.

We just started a restaurant expansion. Plumber went in there and is installing an AO Smith Cyclone in the expanded area and replacing a Rinnai tankless. When he shut off the cold water supply at the Rinnai and went to a sink to relieve the pressure the water never stopped coming out...
  5. AZ Contractor

Water heater platform

Whats the deal with 18" water heater platforms for commercial spaces. I've seen some places with them and some places without them. Does sealed combustion have anything to do with them? Does hi-low venting have to do anything with them? Thanks.
  6. AZ Contractor

230 Volt?

I'm reviewing plans for new restaurant and on the Mechanical plans the Make-Up Air unit is rated at 230 volts and the equipment schedule on the Electrical plans is calling for 208 volts. There is no mention of a transformer or booster. Is this going to be a problem that needs to be addressed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks