Search results

1. T

Shower/Comode Plumbing Plan?

Lav's and Tub are 12 feet across bathroom on oppisite wall. I will do them together and then cross the room to join into the 4" drain with a wye combo. Thank you all for your input.
  2. T

Another Attempt to appease the Plumber Gods I hope this one does the trick, cause my wife says get off the dang computor.https://terrylove.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif Smile
  3. T

Cornfused? <Terry Said: I still think that you should have a wye fitting first, the 2" would <pass the toilet Terry, when you say a Wye first, do you mean on the extreme right side of the drawing? Starting from the extreme right, have a 3X3X2 WYE, with the branch bypassing the comode and...
  4. T

Latest Revison I have taken inputs, visited Lowes to play with the fittings and have come up with this revised plan. Should I run a 4" drain right from the comode, or is the 3" okay? Shortly downstream I will have a branch enter this drain from a Tub and a set of double sinks. I had planned...
  5. T

Revision to Revision Another crack at this layout. What about this one? Any suggestions?
  6. T

Revised Plan Is this an improvement on my original plan?
  7. T

Does the attached plan seem like a good one. The Vent to wall will branch off at a 90 degree angle, straight over to the wall about 15 inches, then go up and threw the roof. Actual distance of P-Trap to vent is about 48 inches. I could easily put it before the toilet if need be. Any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks