Search results

1. J

Couple Plumbing Questions...

I know the intension of the vent, I was just hoping there was a really small chance you didn't need it if the pipes were big enough but even then I can see issues. I just didn't want to have to put one in. I would have left that for a real plumber since im not about to put a whole in a roof :)...
  2. J

I was actually thinking back to the layout of the plumbing and I think there is a vent. If I remember I think its a cast iron pipe. I Will have to double check. Also, is there a good placement for vents? Such as between two 1.5" branches going into a 2" trunk? Basically should I add 2 vents...
  3. J

My GFs family wanted me to do some plumbing for a sump pump system and also run a drain for a washer. Both are in the basement. No big deal there. There is one main 3" drain stack in the basement which disappears into the ground. There is 1 2" trunk that is only about 8" then reduces to 1.5"...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks