Search results

1. Porkus_Bellus

Use Sump Water For Toilet Flushing

Great idea - I'll look at the 12-volt RV stuff. I'd be happy just to take advantage of that clean sump water without getting a home improvement loan. This experience has taught me how important it is to have city utilities as well. Even though there are the assoicated utility bills, it's...
  2. Porkus_Bellus

Thanks to everyone for your helpful and intelligent suggestions. :cool: However, after having evaluated the cost vs benefit we have decided to build an out-house as a means of saving water. Please send your Sears catalogs and corn cobs. Thank You.
  3. Porkus_Bellus

Water has gotten very expensive in my area (sewer & rain water & "Clean River" charges are based on metered water use). Since I have clean ground water in my basement sump most of the year, wondering if I can take advantage of this free resource for toilet flushing & car washing. . I would...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks