Search results

1. Ron6519

American Standard Ceratherm 2050.111

Thanks for the reply. I'll pull it out to see what the issue is.
  2. Ron6519

American Standard Ceratherm 2050.111

I have this shower unit and for 25+ years it's worked fine. Lately the temperature fluctuates from hot to cold without touching the controls. Any advice how to fix this issue? Thanks Ron
  3. Ron6519

Just discovered dent in new water heater &^%$#

If this happened to me, I'd kill myself. Really, I'm not kidding. Oh my God, the humanity!!! Ron
  4. Ron6519

Which Gas Hot Water Heater?

You have an extra 10 gallons expanding. Did you install a sprinkler system with a double check valve ? If you have one, the water cannot expand out to the street anymore and can only expand in the house. The relief valve will pee if the pressure is too great. Ron
  5. Ron6519

Gas and water in a kitched remodel

In NY you can't run flex pipe down through walls. It needs to be steel pipe until you exit the wall. Then you can use flex pipe to hook up to the appliance. Your local codes dictate a course of action. Ron
  6. Ron6519

Who to call to cut marble for sink

Vickii, look in the phonebook under "marble". You will see companies that fabricate marble and granite counters. Call them to see if they will work on your cultured top. Ron
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks