Search results

1. C

Water Hammer

I just ended up putting back in the old Flotec checkvalve I had purchased from Home Depot. It is silent compared to the checkvalve purchased from Lowes. I didn't think it would make a difference but I figured I better try it since that was my cheapest option. Both are the rubber flapper type...
  2. C

New sump pump & back-up recommendations

During the blackout in 2004, my neighbors and I lost water pressure. Those with the water pressured pumps were bailing to save their basements from flooding. I have the Basement Watchdog 'Big Dog' AC/DC system as a backup to my main Zoeller cast iron sump pump. The 'Big Dog' is nice...
  3. C

Water Hammer

I have a similar issue. My main sump pump is a Zoeller Model 98. It's a little overkill but I don't mind spending extra on things like sump pumps. All was working well with my system. I had just the Zoeller pump with a check valve. This weekend, I added the Basement Watchdog (1/2 HP Big...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks