Search results

1. M

Fix-Redrive or Punt New Shallow Well Sand Point

Sam, You've been a big help. Best Wishes.
  2. M

Thanks again Sam, That's what I kinda thunk. Any ideas on recovering the point if the bad section of pipe breaks off or should we abandon it for a learning experience?....The plan is to attach a Riser Clamp and use car or hydraulic jacks to raise the pipe. We may be abe to get a small...
  3. M

Thanks Sam, Yes, there are a number of things to consider. I have 6' of water in the well with a 4' sandpoint. The old well was 23' deep. The neighbor's 3 houses to the west have a 16' well but the neighbors next door is 24',...perhaps we didn't go down far enough but when we hit water at...
  4. M

Hi Folks-Great Website. Here's the dilemma. Act 1: Lakesite with sand/fine silt substrate. Our 45 year old Shallow Well jet pump and motor burned out and the local plumber replaced only to discover the sandpoint must of gone out as couldn't get any water. Act 2: Aging football players with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks