Search results

1. R

Bathroom wall treatment around tub

True, the beadboard will have a problem with the water, so some tile is a good idea. Either way, you can put redguard over the tub deck and up onto the sheetrock a foot or so, or use a waterproofing membrane like Kerdi. It would be a good idea to use something for any water that might sit in...
  2. R

straight stop with long "handle?"

Unfortunately it's a second floor bathroom. There's a hallway underneath.
  3. R

Of course, you're right - at least for regular installations. But with a wall-mount, the supply lines have to go back in the wall and up to the faucet valve. Would you have a copper stub out and then use an elbow it back into the wall to supply the faucet? I apologize if this is a really...
  4. R

Hi there, I'm getting ready to install my first wall-mounted faucets in a master bath remodel and would like to put shut off valves under the sink. (They'll be hidden in the cabinet.) Does anyone know what company makes a stop with a longer handle that can protrude through the drywall and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks