Search results

1. Sillycatnip

Washing Machine does not drain correctly… slow drain.

The washer pipe is about 36-38' from the bottom of the washer... it reaches the top of the washer. The washer drain is 2' including it's access (2' access hole) into the bottom of the the vent pipe.
  2. Sillycatnip

I appreciate any feed back. We, unfortunately, did not check the drain beyond the washer hook up (but we did check the sink drain from top to bottom). I guess we got sloppy as we were fixing the other issue for hours (clearing the pipes, wiring, etc). I guess we assumed that because the...
  3. Sillycatnip

Washing Machine does not drain correctly… slow drain. Back story which might or might not help: Skip to end of post to see main issue. - Recently my girlfriend purchased a house and we discovered there was a drain issue. - We installed a garbage disposal unit to help with clogging and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks