Search results

1. Albany

Toto Ultramax clogs on regular basis

I have an Ultramax that used to clog before I had switched it from my full bath to a half bath & it hasn't clogged since the switch 3 months ago. The main difference is I had a new closet flange installed in the half bath before the Ultramax got hooked up. In the main bath, my new Drake has...
  2. Albany

Where are Toto toilets made?

The Drake I have has a bowl made in the USA & a tank made in Viet Nam.
  3. Albany

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

I have 3 toilets in my house. I bought a Drake a few weeks ago & hired a plumber to install it in my main bathroom. I had my smaller round bowl Ultramax moved from the full bath to the 1st floor half bath to replace a cheap toilet there. I also decided to replace the toilet I have in the...
  4. Albany

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Don, turn off the water When I had the champion, I decided that instead of paying ridiculous water bills, I turned off the valve to the toilet-especially when I went away for the weekend. Unless you're using it every 15 minutes, turn the water to it off until you can just dump the thing. It's...
  5. Albany

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

I bought the Champion in June 2004 and had no problems with it after the 1st 2 years. I then started to hear the toilet refilling itself around September 2006. I went here and saw all the problems everyone was having with it. I went to Lowe's, the store I bought it in and I was told that I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks