Search results

1. P

repair caused *no* wash

I may have figured it out, although, it remains to be seen whether I can explain it well. The tank wasn't well centered on the toilet. Easy enough to do - there's a lot of slop in the holes where those bolts go. Looking down with the flapper removed, it looks as if there's a diverter...
  2. P

repair caused *no* wash

Thanks for responding. Strange as it sounds, however, there's not a drop of water coming down the side of the bowl anywhere. When it flushes it's like it's being syphoned, sucked out of the bowl with nothing obvious coming into it. I believe I've taken this from a toilet that use to...
  3. P

repair caused *no* wash

I have a Kohler K4521 which, having read some of the postings, is apparently not a particularly great toilet. Nonetheless, I replaced everything in the tank - including the seal where the tank connects to the bowl with a Korky's kit. The seal configuration was different*, but I have no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks