Search results

1. E

Two issues/One system

Bob & Sam: I am confused as well being a novice. Now that the pump is working without flucatating pressure, I don't know how to get the system to shut off automatically. Stumped !!!
  2. E

Two issues/One system

Sam: The depth of the water level while the pump is running is approx. 10'. I have solved the issue of fluctating pressure and everyones answer was correct in that I was not pumping enough water. The solution was to increase the size of pipe from 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 this was done the weekend of...
  3. E

Two issues/One system

Gentleman: The pumb is a Water Ace 2.0 hp. I have run for 16 hours with no problems except for the cut off issue. As I stated originally, the static water depth is 8' the dynamic water depth is 10', so water level is not the issue, apparently the pump was pulling more than the pipe could...
  4. E

Two issues/One system

Sam: I don't recall at this time as I am work. It was purchased at Lowes and I think I read in the booklet it is a subsidiary of Myers, but I can be sure. It is a cast Iron body around the inpeller instead of the plastic around the Flotec. I can let you know tonight when I get home if it...
  5. E

Two issues/One system

Sam: Yes the timer shuts the sprinkler system off, but the pressure switch does not shut the pump off. As I have mentioned earlier, the pressure tank is approx 1 year old, the pressure switch was changed out on 4/7/07. The pump is running at approx 42psi
  6. E

Two issues/One system

Thank you for the posted advice. The original system was a Myer 1 hp. It finally gave up the ghost several years ago and I replaced with a Flowtec 1.5 hp. It worked for a couple of years and then developed the pressure flucatating mentioned before. I sized the newest pump based on...
  7. E

Two issues/One system

Hello! I have a sprinkler system that was installed when I built our home in 1988. All worked well until recently. I have a 4" well that is 54' deep, the static water depth is approx. 8', the dynamic water depth is appox. 10'. There is 25' of 1 1/4" sch40 down with a foot valve all of this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks