Search results

1. brianander

Using Artesian As Pump Input

The 1HP shallow well pump that I'm installing has a 5 gallon bladder tank attached. I assume that will function fine. Thanks for the response!:)
  2. brianander

Using Artesian As Pump Input

I'm using a flowing artesian (20 GPM) as my source for non-household water pump use. 1 1/2" pipe coming out of the ground, reduced to 1 1/4" and running 300 feet to the input of my 1HP shallow well pump. The discharge will be 1 1/4" to a 1 1/4" main that will have three 1" taps for hose bibs...
  3. brianander

Total House Water Pressure

I spoke to the city, I have an appointment to talk to the city inspector. They said he the first step in the process. I'm going to pursue the larger meter and pipe going to the house. Would they change my 3/4" tap from the street to the meter to 1" also? The system is all PVC. I laid the...
  4. brianander

House was built in 1999. I think I put 1" from 3/4" meter to the house. I'll ask the city about the meter. I'm sure it would cost $$'s to get the 1" meter. I guess 1 1/2" from meter to house would be best?? thanks for the replies and websites !!!!!:D
  5. brianander

I'm 200feet from the water meter on the street in a 3000sq/ft house, city water - pressure at all fixtures 64psi. When any fixture is used pressure drops to 40psi, then if second is used, falls to 21psi. Very little volume if more than one fixture is used at a time. Could I use a boost pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks