Search results

1. P

Kohler Rialto Pressure Lite

Rialto Pressure Lite It looks like the black cannister (reservoir?) cracked. Have other people had this problem? Is Kohler offering any credits or something???
  2. P

Altman Faucet Broke

I have a Double Atlantis facuet, made by Altman Products, that the valve for the hot water handle broke. Altman doesn't make the Double Atlantis any more. Is there any replacement parts? Anyone else had a problem with this type of faucet?
  3. P

Kohler Rialto Pressure Lite

The seals on the tank resrevoir seem to have broken or seperated, causing the toilet to overflow. Have any of you heard of this? Should I replace the toilet or are their repair parts available. The toilet is about 10 years old. I also don't know whey the overflow did not stop this from flooding????
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks