Search results

1. J

roman tub valve HELP !!!.. I need some sound advice

photo from the underside... looks to me like 1/2" plywood didn't measure it though. sorry about the resolution .. I had to resize in a hurry
  2. J

roman tub valve HELP !!!.. I need some sound advice

I recently had my master bathroom remodeled including new travertine on the floors, shower, shower ceiling, new cabinets, counter tops, stone mosiac sinks.. AND roman tub surround.... The installers agreed that the tub framing and the old ceraimic tile were 100% sound enough to tile over (I...
  3. J

closet flange ring rusted out in concrete slab????

I'm in the process of having my bathroom remodeled and after the tile demo guys pulled the toilet I noticed the closet flange is totally rusted out beyond repair...... I trip to the H. Depot and a with the plumbing dude.... he reccomend that I cut the top of the old flange off using a inside...
  4. J

Vessel Venting

I have this same problem, I used a couple of travertine vessels that are non overflow and installed a couple od Danser grids with decorative mushrrom heads.. These sinks drain so slow it;s rediculous..... anything I can do...... what about a AAV (air acuator valve??) or something to ease the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks