Search results

1. Z

Tight corner

Eljer probably knows, but they're not telling. The entire response I received from their email support follows: Wow, thanks, Eljer. The PDF for the toilet shows 12" - an unspecified gap. I've ordered the tank and will update the thread when/if I get it installed. Thanks for the feedback :)
  2. Z

Tight corner

I'm sorry, I'm probably using the wrong terminology. The drain I'm looking at is flanged and previously had a regular toilet on it, with an uncomfortably close wall on one side which I'm hoping can be replaced with a corner toilet. Edit: If breaking the concrete floor is really the only...
  3. Z

Tight corner

I'm attempting to do a basement bathroom remodel and am currently being stymied by an awkward toilet floor drain position. I have a good distance from the back wall, 13", but only 11 1/4" from the side wall. It's a very small room, so ideally I would use a corner toilet but the specs on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks