Search results

1. Maximus

Hissing noise coming from the Fill Valve

I heard hissing sound coming from inside of my toilet tank. I lifted the tank cover and noticed that the noise was coming from the top of the fill valve. I carefully removed the top (the cap) of the fill valve and saw that a small amount of water was squirting out. Does this mean that the fill...
  2. Maximus

Toilet Flushing causes pipe rumblings

" Now that we know that this is a drain issue, you surely must have a problem with either the main drain pipe, or possibly a clogged vent. " Is there an easy way for me to check/fix it myself, or would I have to get a plumber? " Do you have extreemly high water pressure ? If you want to...
  3. Maximus

With regards to "Does the toilet drain well, or a little slow?" The toilet drains pretty well. I can see no indication of there being any blockage in the pipes, by watching the bowl empty. It drains just as fast as any other "normal" toilet that I've seen. "Make sure the closet stop is wide...
  4. Maximus

That sounds like a wall will have to be broken, am I right?
  5. Maximus

I have a question regarding what happens when I flush the toilet in my Master Bathroom. I notice that when I just flush the toilet, with nothing in it, the pipes don't rumble......but when I put anything in it, like tissue, etc., the pipes rumble for about a second. Now I notice the same thing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks