Search results

1. philko

Loud noise from outside faucet

Loose washer? Lonny, You mentioned the possibility of a loose washer, but I'm not sure which washer you're referring to. I don't have a washer between the hose and the VB and I don't think there's a washer between the VB and the faucet. Is there another washer somewhere that could be...
  2. philko

Actually... ... the breaker that's on my outdoor faucet is an add-on. In fact, it looks very similar to the picture in e's post. That's why I was asking where I could get one. While I don't get the noise when there's no restrictor at the end of the hose, it seems that **every** restrictor...
  3. philko

e-plumber, Thanks for the suggestion. Any idea if there's any retailers that sell Watts vacuum breakers?
  4. philko

I have a new house (1 yr old) and when I attach a sprinkler to my outside faucet & turn it on, there is a hum that is incredibly loud in the room nearest the faucet, but is audible throughout the entire house. My builder's plumber said that it's the vacuum breaker that's on the faucet combined...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks