Search results

1. Monicakm@gmail/com

Splitting a Station/Zone

Well, well. I had no idea Mr Love had an irrigation forum too :) I had 6 Hunter spray sprinklers on one station. An installer added two more. I was concerned from the beginning that he would need to split that station into two. He didn't but should have. When I called him with pressure...
  2. Monicakm@gmail/com

UltraMax...Bowel Habits or Bowl Shape or...?

I hate to ask this question, I REALLY do! But, something isn't right. I've had a Toto Ultramax, round bowl since Dec and it has NEVER failed to flush everything out in one flush. I can't begin to tell you how hard it was to talk my husband into replacing his 27 year old toilet (same age and...
  3. Monicakm@gmail/com

Terry's Favorite Toilet...

is the Ultramax but several have a higher "gram" rating. If there are other toilets that flush better what is it about the Ultramax that makes it his #1 rated toilet and are those reasons important to a homeowner or a plumber? ;) I DO like the one piece unit. Is the Ultramax going to be the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks