Search results

1. D

Leaking Drain on Fibreglass Shower

Also I just looked at the shower drain again, the drain attached to the shower is white, so i am assuming pvc and the drain lines in the house are abs, could that have been the cause I wonder??
  2. D

its one of those corner shower stalls that sits on legs that are adjustable, I am not sure if it would be possible for me to do it with mortar, its quite heavy, thanks for your response,
  3. D

I have a new Fibreglass shower with the drain leaking. I think what happened is that the drain is hooked up with a rigid construction and any play in the shower pan caused the connection to break and of course is now leaking. I have cut a hole in my ceiling for the second time in a few months...
  4. D

Plastic Tubing Compression Fittings

Help again When using the plastic ferrule, do I need a plastic nut and a plastic insert as well?
  5. D

Yeah, its about 20 feet but I can't find the braided stainless, thats great stuff, used it on my dishwasher. I'm in Canada does anyone know where to get a 20' length of the stainless
  6. D

Thanks, I just checked the nuts I had and they have the ferule built in to the nut, but I still can;t get get a seal
  7. D

I have the nuts and inserts, the guy at the store said i did not need the ferrule
  8. D

I'm trying to install a waterline to my new fridge for the icemaker, I'm using 1/4" OD plastic tubing, I am trying to use compression nuts but can't get a seal. I installed a valve into my pex pipe with no problems. I'm using a brass nut with brass sleeve, any help would be great
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks