Search results

1. Texas

Upgrading shower valve for existing galv. piping

Jim I was planning on sweating the pipe if the valve allows it since I do want a water tight connection (I did not know that you could solder it if it was threaded, so thanks). I will post pictures as soon as get everything hooked up. Thanks again, Paul
  2. Texas

Jim, Piping came out w/o braking anything :D (or applying heat). I capped them until we get the shower valve this weekend and will then do the install. Thanks again, Paul
  3. Texas

Cool Beans :) Thanks for the tip. Paul
  4. Texas

That's the information I was looking for :) The pipes seem to be in good shape, but I see rust where the threads are. I need to heat them up before attempting to unthread, correct?
  5. Texas

Thanks Jimbo, What type of hardware do I need to get to transition to copper?
  6. Texas

I am currently upgrading our master bathroom (gutted the whole thing and I'm in the process of building new shower pan, walls, tile, etc.) and I have 3/4" galvanized pipes running to the existing valve & shower head: http://www.pbase.com/neurobit/bathroom_remodel My question is, will I be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks