Search results

1. N

Want to upgrade from Hydrotek 1114 to Orbit B-hyve

Thank you for the help!! i wired up everything including the 2 ziptied PVC to the "sensor" as a rain sensor and everything works as it should. Fun part was going around the house and digging holes finding any stuck sprinkler heads as the grass grew over some. Yea i will scheduling A,B,C and D...
  2. N

Awesome thanks So sorry i forgot to include this ... The left wires going to the valve (or my picture showing it going to the ground level) is the broken connection that is supposed to be going to the valve. i just have it hanging down and its touching the grass. Its also the other reason why i...
  3. N

Thank you for replying. Cool, I grew up in Lake Worth! John I Leonard 05! lol Anyways.. i dont know much about irrigation. As im brand new to this. Like a 15yr old driving stick shift. Im trying not to be confusing. Yes city water on HOA grounds and no i haven’t installed it yet. Sitting in my...
  4. N

I think i figured it out.. somewhat. I can connect the power source from the right condiut (white/Black) to the correct connection inside the plug box. But not grounded as i dont have a ground wire. I have already opened up the plug box. Then connect one of the wires from each conduit (left...
  5. N

Hello everyone, bought my first house acouple of months ago in Martin County FL I am new to homeowner stuff including the irragation system that this house came with. What ive learned so far is this house has one valve and assuming 4 zones with a Hydrotek 1114 I want to upgrade this system so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks