Search results

1. B

Issue with Grundfos MQ3-45

Ok I'm willing to give it a shot. Don't suppose you have a video or step-by-step guide? And what about the random parts/connectors that I will need? Or everything is included in that kit? Just the pump and the kit and I'm set?
  2. B

I literally bought one of those J10S Goulds back when I moved in, and the tech told me that wont work for me so I returned it. How can I find someone who will do what you are suggesting here? Everyone only wants to do it their way.
  3. B

Hey y'all, I moved in my house two years ago, and this Grundfos booster pump has been a pain in the ass since day one. Just recently it got worse, I think right after it was super cold (possibly related). I'm on a "community/shared well". No pump house and I don't know the well depth. The pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks