Search results

1. L

New Toto backing up?!?

No sitting empty. The house has been rented almost every week since the toilets were installed. UPDATE: Here's her reply to the "fountain" reference: When you are sitting on the master toilet and someone flushes the other toilet. You get sprayed. I'm at a loss. These toilets are...
  2. L

New Toto backing up?!?

Update Here is what my guest emailed me: the master toilet backed up on Sunday morning. it first would explode up when the secondary toilet was flushed. It scared me the first time it happened to me. the secondary toilet then backed up into the master toilet... he did clean out the...
  3. L

New Toto backing up?!?

Thanks Terry. I did enough research (with the help of your website) before purchasing my Totos, I just knew it wasn't the toilets' or the house's problem;) I will be suppling different toilet paper and creating signs--nothing in the toilets but waste and tp.
  4. L

New Toto backing up?!?

Here's the situation: I had installed two ADA Toto Drakes in Feb. in my rent home. This toilets are installed on the second floor. I've had two families rent two different weeks and they reported no problem. The family that is renting now claims the toilets are backing up. Rotorooter man...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks