Search results

1. C

Replace the hot and cold cartridges on Grohe Seabury faucet

Hi your link which I’m sure is helpful is no longer valid. I’m trying to get the upper trim off on the Seabury with channel lock piers and I can’t really get a grip on the upper trim piece. I have removed the handle and the upper trim piece seems to lock the lower trim piece in place, with a...
  2. C

Grohe Seabury Bathroom Cross-Handles - How Do I Get The Downward Pointing Handle Screw Out? ANSWERED

Still can't get it out. Have tried a thin wire to loop around the screw head, duct tape on a screwdriver tip, etc. To be clear the screw points straight down. Can turn it loose but can't pull it out. I think I need this out just to be sure when I'm using the wrenches to get the handle off...
  3. C

Grohe Seabury Bathroom Cross-Handles - How Do I Get The Downward Pointing Handle Screw Out? ANSWERED

I feel really silly, given the Seabury cross handle removal discussions I have read thus far assume one can get the little downward pointed screw out. To be clear, this is the screw for the handle that is exposed when you pry off the little white cover. I can turn the screw to the left and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks