Search results

1. MPiazzisi

Shower Stall Drain not threaded???

Fixed! I took some pictures to HD and the "OH SO SMART" person in plumbing had no idea. I even took pictures with me. Luckily there was a plumbing savvy customer there that was listening in. He took me over to the PVC aisle and showed me a few 2" - 2" compression gaskets. I bought 2. One was...
  2. MPiazzisi

I am not affraid to cut it out... but how. I have a jig saw and sawzall. I suppose I could find a hole saw at the store. But then I would guess I need to return the 2" drain kit and get a 3" drain kit with a 3" to 2" reducer. I would guess jig saw but what tool would you attack this with?
  3. MPiazzisi

So my shower stall has a drain that needs replacing. Went to store bought 2" drain kit. I am not a plumber so my naming may be wrong. The new one has a strainer, then an outside "cup" that is tread inside and out, the big nut that goes to the outside of cup(rubber gasket for between), there is...
  4. MPiazzisi

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

LaNor, based on a week of research I to decided to put in a Cadet 3. The first reason was the Toto Drake was not readily avialable in NW Suburban Chicago. The second reason was price. the MAP report rated the Cadet 3 and Drake about equal. I picked it up after dinner tonight and installed it...
  5. MPiazzisi

More Pressure please

Never thought about volume. I will buy a pressure guage and test. From what I have read anything abouve 60PSI is good. (True?) Another note I have no idea what a PRV is. If I just happen to have a large tree that is growing along the path of the inlet what is the fix. Tear tree out? Lay a new...
  6. MPiazzisi

More Pressure please

My house was built it 1980. I get decent water pressure with one shower or bath running. Turn a faucet on and the pressure is just bareable. Turn on a second Faucet and for get it they all run too slowly. I have public water running through a main. The main is full on and one full turn back...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks