Search results

1. W

floor mount back discharge toilets

Does anybody have experience with the floor mount back discharge toilets. I am thinking about putting one in my basement. Is a 2 by 6 wall big enough for them? Are they hard to install? It is for my 4 year old so are they the same height as the standard ones? And how well do they...
  2. W

bathroom in basement jackhammer ??

Ok I am the guy who did the test thing but I think I got it. Anyway I am putting a bathroom in the basement and I am considering being lazy. Their is another bathroom right behind the one I am putting in and their is a three and a half inch vent pipe coming from the other toilet sticking up...
  3. W

how to post pics

I just joined this forum and am on a couple of fishing ones. I have not figured out how to post pics. I am really new to the computer thing can anybody try to explain as close as you can in english how to do it. I know a little ( got the computer for the 4 year old)
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks