Search results

1. lars

Aquia comments on installation

A couple of comments as a novice. 1. Very hard to drill through tile but after several hours and bits I got it done with a 1/4 bit. Their template was hard to use but was accurate. 2. I did not use the plastic inserts but bolted it to the floor with their screws for the toilet secure pieces...
  2. lars

wrong drain height

Looking for advice. I am finished with the bathroom remodel and I am putting in the sink. It has a shelf and the wall opening for the drain is just above the shelf. This sink has a T p trap: it may be called a bottle decorative p trap. It drops into a bulb and the pipe to wall returns to the...
  3. lars

soddering threaded fittings

I am moving a washing machine . I have soddered the copper pipes and I had to thread a male 1/2 in. nipple( brass with ball valve) in to a female 1/2 copper threaded joint , that I soddered on . all of the sodders are tight. I have a leak at the threaded site. I had used pipe compound first...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks