Search results

1. catk9

Drain & Vent for Toilet

I wanted to attach an image to show what issue I have. The only way I could figure out how to do it is to start a new post. I appreciate all that commented on my drawing on my previous post and I realize now that it would not work because a portion of the vent would be horizontal below the...
  2. catk9

Drain & Vent for Toilet

Attached is a crude drawing of a proposed drain and vent for a toilet. Do you see anything wrong with it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  3. catk9

Bathroom Exhaust Fan

When venting a bathroom exhaust fan through the roof, how far does it need to be from the intake of an evaporative cooler.
  4. catk9

Plumbing question

When connecting a 3" horizontal waste line from a toilet into the main 3" line using a combination fitting, what angle does the combination fitting have to be. Does it have to be positioned so it is 45 degrees or greater on the main line? Thanks in advance.
  5. catk9

Watercloset or Combo

I am planning to install a new toilet. From the closet flange I was planning on running a short section of 3" pipe straight down to a 3x3x2 wye where the vent would take off. What is the proper fitting I should use to go horizontal. A 90 or a combo. This branch drain will be 6 to 8 feet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks