Search results

1. EricTheBald

Water Features?

I don't think I'll know my budget until I learn a little more. It's not so much about how much money I can spend, it's more about how much I need to spend. I'll probably first try to see what I can get for $500, then if I need to spend more I'll evaluate it at that time. As to style...
  2. EricTheBald

Good Flush WITH a Good Bowl Wash?

Sorry... The internal 1.6 on which toilet?
  3. EricTheBald

Water Features?

I want a water feature. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about them. Oh yeah... I know the broad strokes... You dig a hole, put in the tub, set up the hoses, plug it in and turn it on. After filling it of course. But that doesn't tell me anything about what brands/models are...
  4. EricTheBald

Tell me how to protect my computer

You're better off with a hardware firewall. Just stay away from Linksys.
  5. EricTheBald

Good Flush WITH a Good Bowl Wash?

I currently have a AS Champion "Right Height" 2-peice. Other than the lousy bowl wash, I'm actually quite happy with it. (I suspect proper installation has a lot to do with it, but I don't know.) I need to buy a new toilet to replace an old "I Don't Know" Model manufactured by "Beats Me"...
  6. EricTheBald

My toilet is sweating, how do I fix it?

I remember hearing a long time ago about a setup that mixes a small amount of hot water with the new incoming water, but I've never actually seen one. I do recall having this conversation with a cheap friend a few years ago and he basically plumber his toilet into his hot water line. Fixed...
  7. EricTheBald

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Judging by this thread I apparently have the only functioning AS Champion toilet in existance. I bought it about a year and a half ago and the only problem has been the weak bowl wash that forces me to use a toilet brush essentially every time. Other than that I've been very happy with it.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks