Search results

1. michiglen

Shallow well jet can't keep up...?

Thanks Bob! That makes a lot of sense. I'll be calling some local drillers for prices. Now my wife can calm down... She was in a panic, thinking we needed a new well! :eek:
  2. michiglen

We bought the house 15 yrs ago, and the well is probably at least 10 yrs older than that. It is shallow, (Less than 100') and ended in glacial outwash sands and gravels in a somewhat rural hilly area that is a 3-way watershed at the edge of Michigan's Saginaw Valley. There are fairly permanent...
  3. michiglen

Hi Bob-- It's a STA-RITE SNC-1 rated @ 1/2 HP.
  4. michiglen

It's a STA-RITE pump. Can't remember the HP rating-I'm at work now. I'll look when I get home and reply then... THANKS for the help! Glen
  5. michiglen

Yep-The pressure just gets lower when there's high demand.
  6. michiglen

This is a GREAT forum, and I've gotten a lot of help just by reading other peoples problems, but can't find anything quite like my current situation. I've got a shallow well jet w/a 7 year old Well Xtrol 203 tank and a Lowes 30/50 pressure switch. Everything works perfectly under light use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks