Search results

1. S

Low Flow toilet retrofit question

Valve I just looked at the valve and it appears to be a sloan valve. I don't know what model (or if that matters) and but ideally would want to replace the diaphragm and be done with it. Any guidance as to what I would need to buy? The toilet appears to be Washingtom Flyer(or something like...
  2. S

Thank You You may have just saved our house selling deal! Thank you so so so much.
  3. S

Any chance you can be more specific as to exactly what I need to buy? Thank so much.
  4. S

forgive my ignorance But how do I look up the specs on the valve? I get what you are saying but still am anything but a pro on this stuff. Regardless, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your feedback. thanks!
  5. S

I am selling my house and the buyer is insisting that we replace the commercial grade toilet with a low flow toilet. The bathroom is an original spanish style bathroom that is in exceptional condition however, due to California law, the low flow toilet is a must. In replacing it, we figure that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks