Search results

1. E

AAV venting basements sink on drain connected to upstairs sink that uses AAV

Hi, I'm adding a basement kitchenette below our main floor kitchen. The main floor kitchen sink is AAV vented and there is a 2in drain connected to the sink and dishwasher as seen in the photo below. I'm getting confused on the code (I'm in WA state) around AAV on two floors. I've seen that...
  2. E

Basement Sink Plumbing

Hello, I am in the process of adding a kitchenette to our finished basement but have run into a challenge with the plumbing. The basement kitchen is directly below the main floor kitchen. I had hoped to use the existing drain line from the upstairs. However, this is only a 2 in drain and based...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks