Search results

1. M

I have an Apprenticeship interview with the Committee and I need advice!

lol No no, the topic is way misunderstood. I mean, I want to BECOME a Apprentice. I'm not even an Apprentice yet. That's what my interview is about. Any takers?
  2. M

^Definitely geniescience - Ahh... I read the entire two pages. Interesting. I know what NOT to do once I become an apprentice lol. billsnogo - Wow thanks for the help. But wow, the third time? That sorta makes me a little nervous. I'm really going to have to sweep these guys off their...
  3. M

Hello. My interview is going to be in about 5 days, and I'd like to ask some of you experienced Journeymen (or experienced apprentices) for advice. What are some key points I should be sure to mention, and not to mention? If my job history (retail) doesn't have much to do with experience...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks