Search results

1. Jimbob

Stuck Snake

Initially I did. Why?
  2. Jimbob

Stuck Snake

The 2nd floor bathroom sink would not drain. Blockage is beyond the trap. Used a manual plumber snake and fed it down approx 8 feet. Couldn't go any further but when I tried to remove it, it wouldn't come out. Have tried clockwise and counter clockwise and it still won't come out. Have gone...
  3. Jimbob

Hot Water Tank Problem

There is a smell present whenever I use the hot water. I am on a drilled well (72ft) and have Kinetico water softener and UV light. The tank is only 1 year old and if I put Javex in the tank to kill the smell , the water doesn't smell for about a week and then starts again. Immediately after...
  4. Jimbob

Low flow toilets

Someone told me that low flow toilets should not be used if the house is on a well and septic system. Comment was that septic requires full flow (flush) to ensure that waste gets into septic tank. Is this a valid statement?
  5. Jimbob

Supply Lines

Our house is 25 yrs old and water supply comes from a drilled well. Water enters house and 3/4 " supply line is approx 3 feet to softener and the balance of house is 1/2 " copper pipe. Hot water heater is 30 ft from softener and lines serve the rest, another 40-50 ft, of the house (3...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks