Search results

1. S

Need plumber opinion on which closet flange to use that is available (abs w/stainless)

Forgive me if this is a duplicate. It is my first post here. I hit post and it did not so I will try again. Have to replace at least one ABS toilet flange in concrete. I believe it is an inside 4" outside 3" that was used about 10 years ago to replace a 4" outside original from 1979. I have...
  2. S

Can a professional plumber answer this question re closet flanges

Have to replace at least one ABS toilet flange in concrete. I believe it is an inside 4" outside 3" that was used about 10 years ago to replace a 4" outside original from 1979. I have ordered Reed tool(s) to remove the present flange. My plumber has been busy and evasive on how he wants to fix...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks