Search results

1. G

Foam core ABS for main underground sewer line to street in the 90's?

Thanks for clarification. My husband is the one with a better understanding of the terminology. He always put me to task to seek answers lol! Yes I think I was interested in both the sewer and the building drain.
  2. G

Thanks! So do you feel 95 is when they started using it underground? I am having a tough time finding out the info. I emailed the Charlotte pipe company just out of curiosity to see when it started being used as underground sewer piping with no such luck.
  3. G

Sorry I w Sorry I was more concerned with the piping that runs underneath the house slab to the street. I wonder what code was in 95 for ABS cellular core for that application or if it was introduced for main underground sewers later?
  4. G

Thanks for that info. I wonder what the rules for cell core underground sewer were back in the 90's? I am curious of this as if my main line ever got blocked I would hate a plumber to run a snake and penetrate the cell core wall. I know that I have cell core drains all through my basement...
  5. G

I am not entirely sure if my cell core waste line is run fully under my slab to the main sewer so I wanted to ask some of the experts who have been in this field for many years, was foam core approved for use in 1995 to run from the house underground to the main sewer line to the street? I am...
  6. G

Home built with Charlotte sch40 cellular core waste lines

Hi I have a few questions and hope to gain some insight. I recently purchased a 1995 built home. I had no idea there was such a thing as foam core pvc. Anyhow, that is what I have in my basement and all the waste lines. I have read that this is inferior to traditional solid PVC piping and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks