Search results

1. J

Help! - Consuming Too Much Salt - Clack WS1C - 2.0cu - 48K

Thank you! This is extremely helpful. I changed the salt to 16lbs and reduced the hardness from 55 to 52 = 1.2 x (36 + (1.5 x 5) to account for iron and high hardness compensation. Our softener regenerates based on demand/flow. I'll run it for a few weeks and check for hardness leakage when...
  2. J

Can anyone help me with this? I've read all the threads on this topic, but there aren't too many posts for Clack 2.0cuft softeners. Thanks!
  3. J

I've been reading a bunch of previous threads. 2.0 cu3 of resin and 48,000 grain seem to conflict, yes? The 4-year old sales invoice from the water conditioning company says the unit is 2.0 cu ft and 48,000 grains capacity. I called them yesterday to confirm, which they did. The tank is 53"...
  4. J

Hello, My water softener seems to be consuming about 40 pounds of salt per week. I’d like to get your recommended settings for my softener based on the following information. Household ----- 5 bathroom house. Family of 4. Two teenage boys. We rarely have two showers running at the same time...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks