Search results

1. Carrotguy

Seeking rigged solution for countertop dishwasher supply

Hello everybody - I'm glad to see this forum is still here. I'm in a very serious time constraint for the next ~5 weeks and I bought a countertop dishwasher to help save some time. I bought the model with larger capacity and saw that it required a hot water supply line, assuming I would be...
  2. Carrotguy

Dropped plastic handle for auger down the washing machine drain pipe

Hi... Before I call out a plumber, I wanted to get a range of ideas for possible fixes. My 2" watching machine drain was backing up, so I tried to auger it with a handheld 1/4in handle-type auger. This is the small S-type handle auger with black plastic handles on each side of the body...
  3. Carrotguy

slab leak repair - near old foundation repair with piers

Hi, I posted with some questions a few years back, and I'm ready to follow up. We have an audible hot water slab leak in the Dallas, TX area. It stops when we shut off the hot water valve at the water heater. When we turn the hot water back on, it doesn't start right away. It only starts...
  4. Carrotguy

Shower remodel - old shower supply is PVC/replace with CPVC

Hello all, I did a search earlier today and I think I checked all of the related threads, but I'm throwing this out here to be sure. I'm finishing up a shower remodel and I found that the current shower supply line is PVC, not CPVC. This is an older 3-handle price pfister manifold (where...
  5. Carrotguy

diy slab leak repair; sewage and hot water

I just want to say that I'm very impressed by this forum. I've spent a couple of weeks searching on the internet and this is the best resource I've found so far. I'm in Dallas, Tx., and a few years ago we bought a slab-foundation house here for my sister. She could no longer afford it so we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks