Search results

1. J

No GFI in any upstairs bathroom. House built in 2000

Yeah the real trick is finding where the upstream GFCI device is located. I always look at where the panel is, and try to figure out what the closest location a GFCI might have been located. Other bathrooms, outside, garage, basement... With the cost & requirement of AFCI breakers today, I...
  2. J

AO Smith, Reem or Stiebel Eltron/Which hybrid water heater brand is most reliable.

I'm looking to put one in a new home, as my co-worker had one installed and it cut her electrical bill by nearly $50 a month. And combined with Federal Tax credits and local utility rebates, her ROI was only 3 years. Plus she ended up with a 2 car garage that stays cool and dry in the summer...
  3. J

Converting to solar power?

Your best off to stay on grid and just add solar panels as an option to offset your costs. Solar depends a lot on where you live and what weather patterns you see throughout a season.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks