Search results

1. Alan Bechard

Shower Valve Rough-In Question

I am struggling with this problem as well. I am putting in a one piece unit, that has to slide into the hole, no wiggle room, this is a remodel. My finish wall line is on the "middle" of my price pfister stub control. I thought I could remove the NOSE of the control, but the brass casting...
  2. Alan Bechard

No support under toilet flange

Well, looked at it again with my bud, and decided it was not that bad. Went with the glue and screw and lay in a new section from underneath. The toilet will carry the weight on the tile floor, and the flange is supported around the outer edge, and the closet bolts will be pulling it upwards...
  3. Alan Bechard

No support under toilet flange

Hi folks, just got steered over to this site, and wish I had read a bit more sooner..............:o Remodeling a 40 year old home. Has 4" Cast iron pipe under the toilet. Rotted plywood floors in bathroom. Pulled out all floors, and subfloors, put in 3/4" Ply subfloor glued and screwed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks