Search results

1. O

Advice - Storage and pressure tank setup

One purpose is to have water in a tank as back up when your well stops operating...trust me I know by experience! We went five days without water while the 40 year old well pump system was completely overhauled.
  2. O

Leaking well line to home

Thank you both for the excellent feedback. Please watch this Youtube video starting at 3:45. A Well Tech chose to run a new line inside the one inch black original plastic line. Two viable options at this point. Option 1: A total water line replacement. Estimated cost is $5000.00 to...
  3. O

Thanks for responding Fitter 30. In Maryland the frost line depth is thirty inches. I read another option is installing a liner through the original black water line. That would be much less expensive and I wouldn't have to back hoe the front yard to replace the entire original 40 year old...
  4. O

I'm new here. Thanks for this excellent DIY forum. I have a 40 year old well; the pump was replaced a month ago. There is a water leak in the front of the house. With the well pump on, well water pools and runs below along the front of the home foundation and exits to the back yard. With...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks