Search results

1. W

broken main pvc pipe

this is a slab. i am toying with letting a professional do this job just to make sure it is done right, but i haven't decided yet.
  2. W

broken main pvc pipe

thanks! i would bet on the mold since this toilet was leaking for a while before i took it up....before we bought this house, the previous renters looked like they had let all the bathroom tubs run over and there is a blue discoloration under the vinyl flooring in 2 bathrooms. is the tool very...
  3. W

broken main pvc pipe

hi. i am new here and also to plumbing....i am trying to tile my bathroom-haven't started yet though....the problem at this time is my toilet flange. when i took the toilet up, it was broken....when i tried to get this up, i found it to be glued to the main pvc pipe and no screws were added. in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks